Monday, May 12, 2008

So much better than me.


You lot promised me that I'll never be replaced.

That, I'm irriplacable.

Well, you guys are all breaking your promise.

You said, I'll always be your best friend, no matter how far apart we are.

I trusted you guys to do as you promised.

Suddenly this new girl pops-up out of nowhere,

Then you decided that she's your best friend.

Shows how unfaithful you guys are.

I know she's pretty,

She's perfect towards you guys isn't she,

She's clever , good at sports, stylish,

But most of all,

She's so much better than me.

1 comment:

Arthur B. Tawie said...

It's not that people break promises, it's just that they forget it or they planed their words carefully. I mean, I can tell lies but in a different way. (Note: I don't make promises as often as I trust people)https://www.die-and-fade.blogspot.com don't tell anyone else