Sunday, May 11, 2008

The World's Most Terrible Liar!

I loved you more than anyone in this world.

I believed everything you said.

All the lies you made up.


All the promises you made.


Damn, I'm so freaking naive,


For believing every bullshit that came out of your mouth,


I knew everything you said to me were lies,


But, I just couldn't accept it,


My lips kept saying that you are a fake


You're a liar,


But my heart said the opposite,


My lips were trying to persuade my heart,


But my heart was trying to convince my lips,


They both were so stubborn.


Finally, I realized that you lied all along,


Ever since the first day we met,


It was all lies and pretense,


I cannot believe that I fell for you,


The world's most terrible liar!












2 comments:

N said...

fuck,well thats lfe..either u lie or u gt lied at.
it ain't easy cz it hurts lke shit wen u realise it.
bt at least u wn't b that naive anymre.

Arthur B. Tawie said...

Just accept things what is given to you...or just...I don't know.